[Specifynews] Specify Workshop at Capacity!

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Tue Aug 31 16:44:32 CDT 2010

Thanks to the exuberant response today, the Specify workshop is now
fully booked with 18 participants. We will plan to accommodate
additional interested parties in the coming months.

Many thanks for your interest and support.

Specify Software Project

We are planning a two-day Specify training workshop in Lawrence, Kansas
on September 22 (W) - 23 (Th), 2010. There are a small number of seats
available. If you are interested in attending, please contact Andy
Bentley (abentley at ku.edu <mailto:abentley at ku.edu> ) for availability and
logistics information. Participants need to cover their own travel,
housing and per diem expenses, but the workshop and rubbing antennae
with the Specify team are free.

Specify Software Project