Neotropical fish

Una Smith una at DOLIOLUM.BIOLOGY.YALE.EDU
Wed Nov 25 12:44:53 CST 1992

Forwarded from OTS-L at YALEVM.cis.yale.edu:

From: Marcelo Costa <NAHPP%BRCETESB.bitnet at yalevm.ycc.YALE.EDU>
Date:         Tue, 24 Nov 1992 10:48:49 EDT
Subject:      neotropical fish

Dear Fellows:

I am a newcomer to the list and I'd appreciate to contact
people who work with neotropical freshwater fishes, specially
the topics of community structure and changes related to
human-induced habitat modifications like pollution, damming
and the introduction of exotics. That's my job here in
Cetesb.
Looking for your answer

                              Marcelo

: NAHP - Setor de Plancton e        CETESB - Companhia de Tecnologia    :
:        Ictiologia                          de Saneamento Ambiental    :
:                                   Rua Prof. Frederico Hermann Jr., 345:
: Depto. de Apoio Operacional       Sao Paulo - SP - Brasil - CEP-05459 :
:                                   phone : (011) 210-1100 ext.307      :
: e-mail: nahpp at brcetesb.bitnet      fax  : (011) 813-0227              :