No subject

JsNO BAR---NUNN nunn at NUTMEG.CS.NTU.EDU.AU
Mon Jan 25 12:29:57 CST 1993

MONTANUS Bugs (to Beta users):
------------------------------

Compiled from beta users(you) finding's when using MONTANUS:

- In the manual (I think), I've got a typo saying that the heading directive
  in TOINT should be "#HEADING:" when it really should be "*HEADING:"

  OR

  The bug really does exist in the Program.

- There's a few typo's in the setup program.

- One beta user reports that BAC crashes every time he tries to convert two
  particular databases.

- MONTANUS doesn't have black/white features. You can run it on a Monochrone
  monitor, but I never considered the screen colours for a mono
 monitor.(Wooopppss)

:Jason Nunn