No subject

JsNO BAR---NUNN nunn at PANDANUS.CS.NTU.EDU.AU
Fri Jan 22 16:28:41 CST 1993

                               TO BETA USERS OF MONTANUS
                               -------------------------

ADVISE:

  - I just managed to complete the user manual in time. In order to
get MONTANUS to you by Friday, I`ve had to rush it. I haven't had a
opportunity to properly proof read it yet, so please excuse an odd spelling
error.

  - Get a cup of tea or a beer, sit down and carefully read ALL documentation
(these include "README.MON", & "MONTANUS.DOC") before you state using MONTANUS.

  - If you think that MONTANUS isn't doing something correctly, consult me.

  - If you wish to talk to me and your really stunk and you feel Email isn't
a good medium, use "talk" to talk to me in real time. I will be able to walk
you through MONTANUS in real time. To activate talk type in:

   > talk nunn at pandanus.cs.ntu.edu.au

  - In the distribution, I haven't put Greg Leach's Erio database in there,
as the documentation says. This is because I don't have his permission yet, and
he's way of leave at the moment.

  - If I'm not logged in, you may like to connect one of the other beta users,
who may have solved a problem you have incountered.

the list is:

User                    Address
Zhenqiang Wang          ZWANG2 at vm.ucs.UAlberta.CA
Uwe Schwarz             schwarz at is.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Stephen L. Jury         sbsjury at susssys1.reading.ac.uk
Antonio Valdecasas      mcnhv00 at cc.csic.es
JOSEPH H. KIRKBRIDE,JR. jkirkbride at asrr.arsusda.gov
Reginaldo Constantino   REGINALD at OREAD.CC.UKANS.EDU
K. Mat-Salleh           matsalle at herbarium.bpp.msu.edu
Jim Croft               jrc at anbg.gov.au
Christopher Meacham     meacham at violet.berkeley.edu
Bernard R. Baum         AG190CER at ncccot2.agr.ca

  - Good Luck! :)

                                 JsNO BAR----NUNN

      "Computer Science students learn how to become computing professionals,
     Business Information Systems students are users learning about themselves"

                            nunn at pandanus.cs.ntu.edu.au
     Northern Territory University, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia