No subject

Brian J. Coan brian at IGC.APC.ORG
Wed Jan 27 00:30:10 CST 1993

The IGC node suffered a serious mail delivery problem between mid-day
Tuesday, 1/19/93 and mid-day Thursday, 1/21/93, PST.  This problem
resulted in mail sent to IGC users from the Internet and certain UUCP
sites being lost.

Below is our record of all the mail you sent to users on IGC during
the affected time period.  If you have not received a response from
your correspondent for mail you sent last week, it is possible that
the fault was ours.  We have already notified the intended recipients
that you tried to send them mail.

Date     Time   Kbytes  Recipient
01/19/93 10:22  2       anthony
01/19/93 10:22  2       consdesk
01/19/93 11:55  5       anthony
01/19/93 11:55  5       consdesk
01/19/93 13:21  6       anthony
01/19/93 13:21  6       consdesk

We apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Brian J. Coan
System Administrator