No subject

Lanyon lanyon at FMNH785.FMNH.ORG
Fri Mar 26 16:08:04 CST 1993

Conservationists and Systematists,

     I recently announced that the Field Museum of Natural
History's 16th Annual Spring Systematics Symposium entitled
"SYSTEMATICS AND CONSERVATION: FORGING A PARTNERSHIP" will be held
SAT. MAY 8, 1993.  This symposium provides systematists and
conservationists with the opportunity to explore the myriad ways in
which systematic biology impacts, or should impact, conservation
efforts.
     It has come to my attention that several bulletin board
subscribers have had difficulty responding by e-mail to this
announcement.  For a variety of reasons (insert here lots of
computer jargon and acronyms that I don't understand) you are most
likely to reach me if you use the complete address (including uic
node) I have listed below.