No subject

JsNO BAR---NUNN nunn at NUTMEG.CS.NTU.EDU.AU
Tue Mar 23 09:33:40 CST 1993

Hello,

This I guess is the final goodbye. I'll be losting my Internet access due to
my "non-student" status.

Thanks for those who helped me complete the MONTANUS. Mohan who is not presently
here also extends a thank you.

If you have got any questions or queries about MONTANUS, snail me:

32 Rothdale Road,
Moil, Darwin,
Northern Territory,
0810,
Australia.

As far as I know it, there might be some students (at this uni) that will
 continue
the project.

Possibilities are: (i) sub system that inputs descriptions,
                   (ii) some sore of print key subsystem (etc)
                   (iii) Natural language description etc.

Watch this space for more info (not from me though :)).

      "Computer Science students learn how to become computing professionals,
     Business Information Systems students are users learning about themselves"
                            nunn at pandanus.cs.ntu.edu.au
-----Northern Territory University, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia------