BMNH e-mail list (fwd)

Jim Croft jrc at ANBG.GOV.AU
Wed Mar 31 23:45:43 CST 1993

> The full document is available in the Biodiversity and Biological
> Collections gopher at Harvard U. under 'Directories of Biologists'

It is also on the Australian National Botanic Gardens gopher under Contacts,
as well and probably on many other sites, the vacuum cleaners of the
Internet...

But want we really want is to have it available on the BMNH gopher so
the list will always be current, up to date, authoritative, reliable,
and above all, somebody else's problem... ;-)

jim
Jim Croft                  [Herbarium CBG]           internet: jrc at anbg.gov.au
Australian National Botanic Gardens                     voice:  +61-6-2509 490
GPO Box 1777, Canberra, ACT 2601, AUSTRALIA               fax:  +61-6-2509 599
____Biodiversity Directorate, Australian National Parks & Wildlife Service____