HELLO ALL!

Leino Laks leino_l at VASK.UT.EE
Tue Oct 5 11:40:35 CDT 1993

                HELLO!
        I'M A NEW GUY ON THIS LIST. I HAVE TO READ THIS
FOR MY DIPLOMA WORK. I HAVE TO WRITE A LITTLE WORK ABOUT TAXACOM.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS POINT? I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL FOR
ALL ANSWERS.
        MY QUESTIONS ARE:
                1) WHAT IS TAXACOM
                2) HOW TO USE IT
                3) IS THERE SOME HELPFILES AVAILABLE
                4) WHERE CAN I GET THEM
                5) more will follow when noone get angry

        PLEASE SEND ANSWER ON ADDRESS
                        LEINO_L at VASK.UT.EE
                        THANK YOU!

                                        +     Leino Laks      +