GPS accuracy

Jim Beach beach at HUH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Oct 28 15:41:28 CDT 1993

This abstract may be of interest to GPS users who are concerned
about accuracy.  This is from the LTER All Scientists meeting abstracts
which can be found on the (U.S) Long Term Ecological Research Gopher
located at lternet.edu.

The senior author is Lolita Krievs (krievs at kbs.msu.edu).

James H. Beach                                         beach at huh.harvard.edu
Data Administrator                                     Tel:   (617) 495-1912
MCZ, Herbaria, Arnold Arboretum                        Fax:   (617) 495-9484
22 Divinity Avenue
Harvard University                                     Lat:   42 22' 43.8" N
Cambridge, MA 02138, USA                               Long:  71 06' 54.0" W