No subject

Folkert Aleva Folkert.Aleva at ALGEM.PT.WAU.NL
Mon Sep 13 11:00:28 CDT 1993

-
-
817/vdm/jjb/vmdr
-

To our deepest regret we have to announce the death of
Dr. D. Onno Wijnands F.L.S., Director of the Wageningen
Botanical Gardens, on September 10th instant. He passed away
quite unexpectedly and must not have had any knowledge about
it. In him we lose an eminent botanist and historian, and a
good friend and colleague.

His funeral will take place on Wednesday September 15. A
memorial congregation will meet at 13.45 p.m. in "Het Hoge
Heem", Geertjesweg 19, Wageningen. The interment will follow
at approximately 15.00 p.m. at the Wageningen Cemetary,
Buissteeg 6, Wageningen. Subsequently there will be the
exchange of condolences in "D'Avondwake", Hoevestein 217,
Wageningen.

On behalf of the Department of Plant Taxonomy and the
Herbarium Vadense (WAG)

Prof.dr. L.J.G. van der Maesen           Dr.Ir. J.J. Bos