DELTA WORKSHOP

Ingolf Askevold IASKEVOL at VM.CC.FAMU.EDU
Tue Sep 14 16:40:06 CDT 1993

              DEscription Language for TAxonomy) - DELTA
                  WORKSHOP, FLORIDA A & M UNIVERSITY,
                          OCTOBER 28-31, 1993

      Time is running short for people who may still be interested
in attending the Workshop on DELTA.

      The Workshop will cover the basics of DELTA as I understand
it, teaching how to set up data sets and solve problems.
Participants are urged to compile a preliminary data set if at all
possible, for the organisms they are working on.

      Registration is $50.00.  I still have room for a few people
and would like to know as soon as possible.

      For more information contact:

      Dr. Ingolf S. Askevold
      Entomology-Biological Control,
      Florida A & M University,