New edition of the Code

Bruce Halliday bruceh at ENTO.CSIRO.AU
Thu Apr 21 14:11:48 CDT 1994

To all taxonomists:

I have no connection with the ICZN, but since people are having
difficulty obtaining this information, I repeat the essence of the
announcement published in the Bulletin of Zoological Nomenclature :

The draft of the new (fourth) edition of the Code can be obtained from

The Executive Secretary
International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
c/o Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road,
London SW7 5BD England.

Fax (71) 938 9277 (no e-mail)

Enclose payment of $US5.00 or 3 pounds Sterling for postage and packing.
No other currencies will be accepted, but people unable to pay in
$US or Sterling can have it free of charge.

It will be available for comment until February 1995. Remember
that this document is a draft only, and is not expected to come
into effect until January 1996.

Bruce Halliday

>From root Mon Jan  1 00:00:00 1970
Dr. R. B. Halliday
Principal Research Scientist (Acarology)    International Fax 61-6-2464000
CSIRO Division of Entomology                Local Fax (06) 2464000
GPO Box 1700                                Telephone 2464085
Canberra ACT 2601                           Internet bruceh at ento.csiro.au
Australia

Bruce Halliday

Canberra ACT 2601                           Internet bruceh at ento.csiro.au