I'm looking for a book.

petry paulo fish PETRYP wildlife petryp at UCS.ORST.EDU
Fri Apr 1 13:11:47 CST 1994

Dear Taxacom members,
        I am trying to buy Bookstein, et al 1985: Morphometrics in
Evolutionary Biology, unfortunately it is out of print.  Would some of
you know where to find it?

Please reply to my address.

Best Fishes,
                         /////////
                       //////////
              ------------------------.
          /     Oregon State University   \            //////
        /         Dept. of Fisheries        \@@       //////
      /        )     Nash hall 104             @____///////
    /   ( @ )   )  Corvallis OR 97331             ////////
    >            )     Paulo Petry                \\\\\\\
    \             ) petryp at ucs.orst.edu         ____\\\\\\\
         \     )   Neotropical Ichthyology   /\ \       \\\\\\
                    I FISH THEREFORE I AM !
           AMAZON FLOODPLAIN FISH ECOLOGY RESEARCH