e-publishing & Code

zarazaga zarazaga at cc.csic.es
Wed Apr 20 02:59:02 CDT 1994

Dear Entomo-lers: Following a telephone chatter with the Secretary of
the ICZN, Mr Philip K. Tubbs, I can tell you that the next version of
the Code will include an article making available taxonomically names
or actions proposed at least on CD-ROM. Our conversation was too short
(phone is expensive) to clarify whether other supports will be allowed.
Any comments?

*    Miguel A. Alonso- Zarazaga (Dr)                       *
*    Depto. de Biodiversidad                               *
*    Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales                  *
*    Jose Gutierrez Abascal, 2                             *
*    E-28006 Madrid SPAIN                                  *
*    Tlf. +34-1-411.13.28 (ext. 1110)                      *
*    Fax  +34-1-564.50.78                                  *
*    E-mail   zarazaga at cc.csic.es  (Internet)              *

Bruce Halliday

>From usr7933a at TSO.UC.EDU Wed Apr 20 22:51:52 1994
Dr. R. B. Halliday
Principal Research Scientist (Acarology)    International Fax 61-6-2464000
CSIRO Division of Entomology                Local Fax (06) 2464000
GPO Box 1700                                Telephone 2464085
Canberra ACT 2601                           Internet bruceh at ento.csiro.au
Australia