LIBRARY COMPONENT OF INDIRECT COSTS

Tom Moritz tmoritz at CAS.CALACADEMY.ORG
Wed Apr 27 16:04:24 CDT 1994

This message is being cross-posted to MUSEUM-L and TAXACOM.

We are interested in learning how various institutions calculate the
LIBRARY COMPONENT OF INDIRECT COST RATES. Specifically, how do you
calculate the % of library effort given to research (as opposed to other
uses).

Feel free to respond to me directly and indicate if you
would like a summary of responses, I will summarize for the
List(s) if there is substantial interest.

Tom Moritz
Academy Librarian
California Academy of Sciences
Golden Gate Park