Fish images on FTP site

petry paulo fish PETRYP wildlife petryp at UCS.ORST.EDU
Sat Aug 6 10:02:14 CDT 1994

Dear coleagues,

        I'd like to ask you for some help. I am looking for sites that
may have fish pictures that can be downloaded. I'm trying to setup an
ichthyology  lab manual using hyper text, and I need some images. I'd
appreciate if any of you could tell me were to find them.
Please reply to my address to avoid jamming other people's boxes with
undesirable mail.

Best Fishes,

Paulo Petry
Figure 1- Tambaqui feeding on fruits from the flooded forest
                         /////////
                       //////////
              ------------------------.
          /     Oregon State University   \            //////
        /         Dept. of Fisheries        \@@       //////
      /        )     Nash hall 104             @____///////
    /   ( @ )   )  Corvallis OR 97331             ////////
  @@>            )     Paulo Petry                \\\\\\\
    \             ) petryp at ucs.orst.edu         ____\\\\\\\
         \     )   Neotropical Ichthyology   /\ \       \\\\\\
                    I FISH THEREFORE I AM !
           AMAZON FLOODPLAIN FISH ECOLOGY RESEARCH