Sources of photographs

Harvey Pough ATFHP at ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU
Thu Aug 4 09:04:05 CDT 1994

I am preparing the 4th edition of the textbook Vertebrate Life, and I would
like to replace some of the drawings of fossils with photographs or with
better reconstructions than the ones we've been using. I'll appreciate
suggestions and information about sources. The manuscript goes to press in
September, so there is some urgency.

I can be reached at ATFHP at ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU. My office telephone is 602-
543-6048, fax 602-543-6073. The mailing address is Department of Life
Sciences (2352), Arizona State University West, PO Box 37100, Phoenix, AZ
85069-7100.

Many thanks, Harvey Pough