FW: Butterflies in Kenya GEF proj (fwd)

WESTCOTT Richard L rwestcot at ODA.STATE.OR.US
Fri Dec 23 10:56:43 CST 1994

Something of interest to many of us I am sure.  It is part of a larger message.

I don't give the usual pardon for cross-postings, as they can hardly be helped!

Rick Westcott <rwestcot at oda.state.or.us>
To: WESTCOTT Richard L
From: HILBURN Daniel J on Fri, Dec 23, 1994 8:12
Subject: FW: Butterflies in Kenya GEF proj (fwd)

Rick, an article from Leps-L that might interest you.  DJH
To: Multiple recipients of list LEPS-L
From: Lepidoptera List (LEPS-L) on Fri, Dec 23, 1994 6:21 AM
Subject: Butterflies in Kenya GEF proj (fwd)

I thought I would forward this to Leps-L/SBEL.
Merry Christmas to all!

Hank Brodkin                              "Biological diversity is the
Marina Del Rey, CA                        key to the maintenance of the
hankb at kaiwan.com                          world as we know it."
33.58'24"N 118.27'39"W                    E. O. Wilson, 1992