Email available in Inst of Bot, CAS at Beijing

Kent Holsinger kent at DARWIN.EEB.UCONN.EDU
Fri Dec 2 16:16:10 CST 1994

I saw your recent post to TAXACOM concerning e-mail contacts with
botanists in China.

Prof. Hong, De-Yuan visited us recently, and I would like to get in
touch with him via e-mail.  Does he have an e-mail address yet?  If
so, please pass mine along to him (with my regards), and forward his
to me (provided, of course, he doesn't object).

Thank you for your help.

-- Kent

| Kent E. Holsinger                 Internet: Kent at Darwin.EEB.UConn.Edu  |
| Department of Ecology &                     Holsinge at UConnVM.UConn.Edu |
|    Evolutionary Biology           BITNET:   Holsinge at UConnVM           |
| University of Connecticut, U-43                                        |
| Storrs, CT   06269-3043                                                |