DELTA software mailing list

Phillip Hoover phoover at SOL.UVIC.CA
Mon Dec 12 14:00:11 CST 1994

DELTA Software Listserver

                    DELTA Software Mailing List

A trial DELTA (DEscription Language for TAxonomy) users e-mail discussion
list is being established in December of 1994 using the listserver at the
University of Victoria (British Columbia, Canada). The list will be
of a temporary nature, running until April 1994.

The purpose of this list is to allow discussion regarding the use of
the DELTA system for its users and those interested in learning the use
of the system. It could allow posting announcements of new upgrades and
additional programs for use with the DELTA system and meetings and
workshops of interest to DELTA users. We are setting it up for the
education of our students in a final year undergraduate course: Taxonomy
and Biodiversity.

There is no cost for subscription.

Messages sent to the list DELTA-L at UVVM.UVIC.CA will be forwarded to all
members subscribing to the list. To subscribe, send a message to the
listserver LISTSERV at UVVM.UVIC.CA (or LISTSERV at UVVM.BITNET) with a message in
the text saying:

subscribe DELTA-L your name

The subject line should be left blank.

Questions regarding the list can be sent to the list manger Phillip
Hoover (phoover at sol.uvic.ca).

ÿÿ    DELTA software mailing list                                             0.