How Do I unsubscribe?

Steve Robert Dennis ecoman at CATS.UCSC.EDU
Wed Dec 14 10:02:07 CST 1994

Well that is about it.  I need to get off this listserv and I am having
trouble with the exact commant to send to the listserv.  Can anyone tell
me what I should be sending to the listserv to leave?

Thanks

Steve

Steve Dennis                            Deep Thoughts
ecoman at cats.ucsc.edu                      by Jack Handey
Undergraduate
                                        It's too bad that whole
                                         families have to be