List of interactive identification programs

Eric J. Gouda E.J.Gouda at CC.RUU.NL
Thu Dec 15 12:10:41 CST 1994

In message Thu, 15 Dec 1994 17:59:17 EST,
  Mike Dallwitz <miked at ento.csiro.au>  writes:

> 15
> December 1994
>

>> From: Phillip Hoover <phoover at sol.uvic.ca>
>>
>>    Is there a list of interactive identification programs (and where and
>> how  to get them) available. I would be interested in seeing it.
>>

> I don't have a comprehensive list, but here are a few. Many of them are
> commercial (i.e. not shareware or freeware). Some are available only with
> data sets, that is, you can't buy the program and construct your own
> package - you must produce the package in collaboration with the software
> supplier.

In addition to the list of Mike:

TAXASOFT (Iteractive identification directly from DELTA format and Binary
  format <ddproc.exe for DOS available from the net>)
  Eric Gouda, Jungfrau 107, NL-3524 WJ Utrecht, The Netherlands.
  Email: gouda at cc.ruu.nl

 Eric J. Gouda        (Gouda at cc.ruu.nl)
 Jungfrau 107,        NL-3524WJ Utrecht
 or                     THE NETHERLANDS