Forwarded message...

David E. Boufford boufford at HUH.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Dec 31 14:14:50 CST 1994

----- Forwarded message begins here -----
From: <ajuhasz at ovcnet.uoguelph.ca>
Fri, 23 Dec 94 17:53:25 EST
To: boufford at huh.harvard.edu
Subject: ...no subject...

Dear sir/madame:

I wonder if you would please forward this message to someone who may be able
to help me find some information about porcupine quills.  I am a veterinary
student and I am preparing an essay about porcupine quills and I am finding
it difficult of locate information about the histology, ontogeny and
evolution of the p. quill.  I would greatly appreciate if you would forward
some recent references of the above subtopics of p. quills.

Thank you and merry christmas...... Alex E. Juhasz
------ Forwarded message ends here ------

David E. Boufford
Harvard University Herbaria
22 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge, MA  02138
U.S.A.
Tel. [1] 617-495-0794; FAX  [1] 617-495-9484
.