your mail

Rupert Wilson (Herbarium, RNG) sbswilsn at READING.AC.UK
Tue Feb 1 11:00:18 CST 1994

On Mon, 31 Jan 1994, Matt Buys wrote:

> Could someone please supply me with the EMail address of Prof. Philip Stott,
> Department of Geography, School of Oriental and African Studies, University
> of London.
>
> Much appreciated
>
> Matt

United Kingdom
  University of London
    School of Oriental and African Studies
      No entries for people found.  Printing departmental details.

United Kingdom
  University of London
    School of Oriental and African Studies
      postalAddress         Thornhaugh Street
                            Russell Square
                            London
                            WC1H 0XG
      telephoneNumber       +44 71-637-2388
      fax                   +44 71-436-3844

Sorry Matt,  A quick Gopher search did not produce any results.  Maybe they
don't have e-mail access.