GIS Information Request

Rupert Wilson (Herbarium, RNG) sbswilsn at READING.AC.UK
Tue Feb 15 14:34:11 CST 1994

On Tue, 15 Feb 1994, Walter Berendsohn wrote:

> Request: Information about
> Gazetteers and Geographical Information  Systems
>
> For several projects I am currently involved in, I am looking for geographic
>  information available (for free or sold) for the following areas:
> 1) Europe (for project "A Common Datastructure for European Floristic
>    Databases" CDEFD):
>    a) Data structures, data items, data dictionaries, data models etc.
>    b) Computerized mapping projects and GIS
>    c)  Gazetteers published in electronic form or available GIS
[....]
> Walter Berendsohn, Botanical Garden and Museum Berlin-Dahlem

Dear Walter,
I suggest you contact Bob Press at The Natural History Museum (BM), London.
He is building up a very good European GIS system.  His e-mail address is;

b.press at nhm.ic.ac.uk

Please post your responses/summary!

Regards,

Rupert Wilson

|   /_/_/ / / / / / /_/_/ / /_/_   /_/_    sbswilsn at reading.ac.uk (Internet)  |
|  /\ __\/ / / / / /\___\/ /\___\  \__/\  Herbarium, School of Plant Sciences |
| / /\\   /_/_/ / / /     /_/__  ____/ / University of Reading, U.K.  :-o     |