A query about RangeMapper

Jennifer Hedin jhedin at WUSTLB.WUSTL.EDU
Wed Jun 1 14:53:03 CDT 1994

A while back, there were a few postings about RangeMapper 2.0.  I
am considering purchasing this program for mapping distributions
of plant taxa.  Since there are several mapping programs
currently available, I would like to hear comments from people
who are at present using this program to produce range maps of
their research organisms.  I am especially interested in ease of
use (including printing) and detail of maps (my group of species
is primarily in South America, but is found pantropically).

I would be happy to receive all comments directly and then post a
summary of the comments later.  Thank you for your time.

By the way, I am primarily a PC user (Windows) but am rapidly
becoming proficient with Macs.

Jennifer

Jennifer P. Hedin              studying Hippocrateaceae and beyond...
Graduate Student (at Washington Univ.)            phone: 314-577-5177
Missouri Botanical Garden                           FAX: 314-577-9596
P.O. Box 299               e-mail: jhedin at wustlb.wustl.edu (internet)
St. Louis, MO 63116-0299                       jhedin at wustlb (bitnet)