DELTA programs for the Mac?

Roberta Ann Cowan cowan at POSSUM.MURDOCH.EDU.AU
Mon Jun 6 09:59:31 CDT 1994

Dear Taxacom,
I am a MAC user and use DELTA on the MAC using the application Soft PC.
I have written a small piece in the coming DELTA newsletter.  I know Mike
will say that the graphics is a problem.  This apparently is no longer
the case with the new Soft PC package.  I use an old version of Soft PC
am very happy with the result.  Soft PC is an Insignia product.
Roberta Ann Cowan
Biological and Environmental Sciences
Murdoch University
Murdoch
Western Australia 6150
Australia
FAX: 310 3505  Voice: 360 2843
The relevant equation is:
Knowledge=power=energy=matter=mass:
a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read.
Terry Pratchet