DELTA. Literature notice.

Ingolf Askevold IASKEVOL at VM.CC.FAMU.EDU
Thu Mar 3 16:03:08 CST 1994

                           LITERATURE NOTICE
                               Re: DELTA

      Two bits of literature might be of some interest to those who
use or might be interested in using DELTA.  It was recently
suggested to me that I post a notice of this sort on TAXACOM.

      When I ran a DELTA Workshop here in Tallahassee, FL last
October, I'd prepared a "Manual" which I sent to registrants with
the expectation that they'd review it and come well prepared for
the workshop.

Askevold, Ingolf S. 1993.  DELTA: how to do it - in a nutshell.
      Primer for the DELTA Workshop.  Unpublished, circa 31 pages.

      Anyone interested in receiving the "Primer for the DELTA
      Workshop" are welcome to email me, I'll email you a copy.
      DOUBTLESS it contains some errors, as DELTA underwent some
      changes in the later stages of 1993, which may not be
      reflected in this "Primer", if I can steal that word.  Any
      errors of any kind contained therein are mine alone.

Askevold, Ingolf S. & Charles W. O'Brien. 1994.  DELTA, an
      invaluable computer program for generation of taxonomic
      monographs. Annals of the Entomological Society of America
      87(1):1-16.

      Reprints are available, email me your request including your
      snail-mail address.

Ingolf S. Askevold
Florida A & M University
iaskevol at vm.cc.famu.edu