Article about teaching use of DELTA

Derek Ellis DVELLIS at UVVM.UVIC.CA
Thu Mar 3 15:59:57 CST 1994

I have been using DELTA as a teaching tool for a final year undergraduate cours
e now called Taxonomy and Biodiversity. The challenge is to produce graduateswh
o can identify specimens, using as many tools as possible. DELTA allows produci
ng sets of identification keys.  An article on our use is:  Ellis DV  1988  Qua
lity Control of Biological Surveys. Marine Pollution Bulletin 19(10), pp 506-51
2.

I would appreciate published references about taxonomy courses with the same ph
ilosophy as mine.