forwarded message re: DELTA and RangeMapper.

Ingolf Askevold IASKEVOL at VM.CC.FAMU.EDU
Mon Mar 28 09:15:28 CST 1994

Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 14:15:50 -0900
From: KENELM W PHILIP <FNKWP at acad3.alaska.edu>
Subject: Various
To: IASKEVOL at VM.CC.FAMU.EDU
X400-MTS-identifier: [;15514152304991/3230336 at ACAD3A]
Hop-count: 0

Ingolf:

        If it's no trouble, could you put a short line on TAXACOM requesting
that anyone who tries to call me re RangeMapper let the phone ring more than
three times? I have had two callers today who rang three times and gave up,
and I can't help wondering if any of them were after RangeMapper info.
        Also, Barbara Murray at the Herbarium here is now happily using
RangeMapper maps as graphics in DELTA. By using the Mac shareware program
GifConverter, you can get a map from the PICT format that RangeMapper exports
as into a Gif file that can be used with DELTA. That fact may be of interest
to DELTA users...

                                                        Ken
fnkwp at aurora.alaska.edu