institution code

Donald Glasco donald at ERIN.GOV.AU
Mon May 2 13:28:08 CDT 1994

Can one of our Swedish friends (or anyone how knows) tell me what
the current institution code is for the:
'Royal Natural History Museum, Stockholm'
This was its English name in 1915. Please inform me if the name
has changed as well as the correct Swedish name.
Thanks in advance

                                               ___
Don Glasco                                   [ o o ]
Environmental Resources Information Network   \_~_/  /\o/\
Canberra, Australia                          __| |__   "
06-250-0289, fax 06-250-0360                /  \_/  \
<donald at erin.gov.au> _____________________oOOo____ oOOo ____