New edition of ICZN

Bruce Halliday bruceh at ENTO.CSIRO.AU
Tue May 3 08:40:13 CDT 1994

Once again, I have no official connection with the Code, but :

The International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature has advised
that the discussion draft of the fourth edition of the International
Code of Zoological Nomenclature has been delayed, and will not be available
until "midsummer". From a Gondwanian point of view, I assume that means
about July.

Bruce Halliday

>From donald at ERIN.GOV.AU Tue May  3  9:56:07 1994
Dr. R. B. Halliday
Principal Research Scientist (Acarology)    International Fax 61-6-2464000
CSIRO Division of Entomology                Local Fax (06) 2464000
GPO Box 1700                                Telephone 2464085
Canberra ACT 2601                           Internet bruceh at ento.csiro.au
Australia
Date: Tue,  3 May 1994  9:56:07
Sender:       Biological Systematics Discussion List <TAXACOM at HARVARDA.BITNET>
From:         Donald Glasco <donald at ERIN.GOV.AU>
Subject:      Looking for...

I'm looking for an email address for one of the following authors of
Standards in Herpetology and Ichthyology: Part I.  Standard
     Symbolic codes for Institutional Resource Collections in
     Herpetology and Ichthyology.  Copeia 1985(3):802-832.

Leviton, A. E., Gibbs, Jr., R. H., Heal, E., and Dawson, C. E.

If one of you gentlepersons is on this net, please contact me.

Cheers,
                                               ___
Don Glasco                                   [ o o ]
Environmental Resources Information Network   \_~_/  /\o/\
Canberra, Australia                          __| |__   "
06-250-0289, fax 06-250-0360                /  \_/  \
<donald at erin.gov.au> _____________________oOOo____ oOOo ____