Recently forwarded articles on e-collections

Museum Informatics Project MIP-ARCH at UCBCMSA.BITNET
Fri May 20 08:38:00 CDT 1994

I hope the 76 subscribers to Taxacom who also subscribe to Entomo-l will
forgive the cross-postings of these articles, which first appeared on
Entomo-l. The other 520 or so Taxacom subscribers do not subscribe to
Entomo-l. (I am not cross-posting the Taxacom-only submissions to Entomo-l;
Instead, I am advising the Entomo-l list readers to look at the Taxacom gopher
to pick up these submissions.)
Peter