institution code

Cary Karp Riksmuseet c.karp at SU-KOM.NRM.SU.SE
Tue May 3 17:18:21 CDT 1994

> Can one of our Swedish friends (or anyone how knows) tell me what
> the current institution code is for the:
> 'Royal Natural History Museum, Stockholm'
> This was its English name in 1915. Please inform me if the name
> has changed as well as the correct Swedish name.

The current English name for "Naturhistoriska riksmuseet" is the "Swedish
Museum of Natural History". The acronyms for both these forms are used as
codes:  NRM or SMNH.

Cary Karp <ck at nrm.se>   Phone +46 8 666 4055, Fax +46 8 152277
Swedish Museum of Natural History, Box 50007, 104 05 Stockholm
ftp://ftp.nrm.se/       http://www.su.se/