TETRAPOD PHYLOGENY

Ananias A. Escalante aescalan at DARWIN.BIO.UCI.EDU
Wed May 4 17:47:40 CDT 1994

Hi,

I am looking for reviews about the tetrapod phylogeny. I want to know the
phylogenetic tree or trees proposed that relate mammals, birds and
reptiles groups (lizards, turtles.. etc). The trees can be estimated on
morphological and/or molecular data. Does somebody know a good(s)
reference(s)? Thanks a lot,

                                Ananias

| Ananias A. Escalante M.                 |  E-Mail:                      |
| Dept. Ecology and Evolutionary Biology  |  aescalan at darwin.bio.uci.edu  |
| University of California Irvine         |  aescalan at uci.edu             |
| Irvine, CA 92717, USA                   |  PHONE: (714) 856-8295 & 8296 |
|                                         |  FAX:   (714) 725-2181        |