Info about address

A. A. Cayer ecayer at FOX.NSTN.NS.CA
Thu May 12 09:26:08 CDT 1994

Can you give me some information about this address? Is this a private list or
group. We are working on an international research program to bring large
numbers of new species from the deep ocean for research and classification in
the coming decade... hence our interest.

Adelard A. "Ed" Cayer, President,
International Marine Biodiversity Development Corporation (IMBDC),
5 Lyngby Avenue, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 3T5   CANADA
><><><><><>><><><><>Internet ecayer at fox.nstn.ns.ca<><><><><><><><><><><>
Fax (902) 461-0799                Tel (902) 465-2743  or  1-800-565-8773