Annonaceae-Mata Atlantica bibliography requested

acvascon at AX.APC.ORG acvascon at AX.APC.ORG
Sun May 15 13:30:31 CDT 1994

Flavio Ferro asked to forward this message:

1) I`m working with Annonaceae from the Brazilian Mata Atlantica.
Rigth now I`m looking for recent papers dealing with this
group in the tropics for comparision. Please, any reprints and
information about research in progress are welcomed.

2) Anybody knows the address of BIODIVERSITAS and NATIONAL CONSERVATION??

3) My present line of research is the study of the phytosociology
in Mata Atlantica communities.

  Many thanks,

Flavio Ferro Barbosa
Universidade Santa Ursula
Ciencias Biologicas

Snail Mail (Home)
R. Affonso Pena, 146/403
Tijuca Rio de Janeiro
20270-241 Rio de Janeiro Brasil

E-mail responses can be addressed to my E-mail add.

Alberto Correa de Vasconcellos
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Instituto de Geociencias
Departamento de Paleontologia