Collection Management Software for Macintoshs

Daniel L Graf graf0015 at GOLD.TC.UMN.EDU
Wed May 18 13:22:53 CDT 1994

        I am in search of information regarding the construction of
collection management databases using the Macintosh.  We, at the the James
Ford Bell Museum of Natural History (U of MN, St. Paul, MN), have been
using FileMaker Pro to manage our freshwater mussel and fish collections,
and we have been very pleased with our success.  However, we have been
doing our work in essentially isolation and want to see how others have
conquered some of the same obstacles we have.
        Specifically, I would like to know about the FileMaker system
designed by BioQuip.  I have heard of this group, but do not know how to
contact them.

                        Thanks.
Daniel Graf c/o R.C. Bright
100 Ecology Building