No subject

Terry S. Arnold tarnold at CTS.COM
Mon May 23 21:26:00 CDT 1994

At 11:56 AM 5/23/94 EST, R. Wills Flowers wrote:

>property could become as SOP as title searches.   Therefore, I feel it is
>imperative to encode locality data on not only listed T&E species but all
>species on the Candidate lists as well.

Encoding of the information might interpreted by a various agencies or the
courts as witholding the information T&E from public discloure.  This
witholding of information could be used as an effective defense by
unscrupulous parties if they were cited or sued for destroying T&E species
by "cleansing" their land.  Witholding of locality information is therefore
a double edged sword.

Terry S. Arnold
2975 B Street
San Diego, CA 92102