Nature Conservancy Letter on Collections

Jim Beach beach at VIOLET.BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Nov 16 09:23:10 CST 1994

This letter was originally posted to the Biodiversity Information
Center (US) listserv: BIODICEN-L at ucjeps.berkeley.edu.  It contains
and interesting perspective on the relative importance of primary
biological collections data for National Biodiversity Information
Center and seems worth bouncing to the Taxacom list.

Apologies in advance for the line formatting.

J Beach, Museum Informatics Project, UC Berkeley