ivory publication

San Diego Natural History Museum libsdnhm at CLASS.ORG
Mon Sep 12 10:56:55 CDT 1994

The usual apologies for the usual duplications.

I am trying to get multiple copies of the World Wildlife Fund &
Conservation Foundation publication, "Identification Guide for Ivory and
Ivory Substitutes," for a course here next week. Correspondence has not
been answered, and the telephone number listed on the inside front page
for WWF Publications (301-338-6951) is not valid. The publication is by
Espinoza and Mann, copyright 1991. I urgently need a valid phone, FAX, or
email number so that I can get this order in soon. Anyone have any valid
info? Many thanks.
Sally Shelton
Director, Collections Care and Conservation
San Diego Natural History Museum