most current version of PAUP, where to get

Gary R Noonan carabid at CSD.UWM.EDU
Thu Feb 9 15:00:52 CST 1995

        I would appreciate receiving information on the most current version
of PAUP and where I can obtain it. Does the most current version run only on
the Macintosh or is the DOS version now equivalent to the Macintosh. Also
does anyone know about Clados and how it differs from Hennig86 and PAUP and
how to get it.
        Many thanks.

                     *  Gary Noonan                         *
                     *  Curator of Insects                  *
                     *  Milwaukee Public Museum             *
                     *  800  West Wells Street              *
                     *  Milwaukee Wisconsin 53233  USA      *
                     *  and Adjunct Associate Professor     *
                     *  of Zoology                          *
                     *  University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee   *
                     *  carabid at csd.uwm.edu                 *
                     *  voice (414) 278-2762                *
                     *  fax (414) 223-1396                  *