Ethnobotany field experience sought

John R. Porter porter at SHRSYS.HSLC.ORG
Thu Feb 9 23:53:17 CST 1995

The message attached is from someone seeking a summer field experience in
ethnobotany for a student (graduate or undergraduate level not stated).  If you
know of something which may be suitable, please reply directly to the original
sender (C_Pike at acad.fandm.edu) at Franklin and Marshall.

John Porter
porter at hslc.org

From:   MX%"C_Pike at acad.fandm.edu"  9-FEB-1995 14:48:28.47
To:     MX%"plant-ed at net.bio.net"
CC:
Subj:   ethnobotany

Date: Thu, 09 Feb 1995 13:47:44 -0500
From: C_Pike at acad.fandm.edu (Carl Pike)
Subject: ethnobotany
To: plant-ed at net.bio.net

I have a student who is interested in a summer program (in the field,
perhaps abroad) in ethnobotany, particularly ethnomedicine.  Does anyone
know of such programs?  Please reply directly to me, not to the group.
Thank you.

Carl S. Pike                             (717) 291-3958
Department of Biology                    FAX (717) 291-4143
Franklin and Marshall College            Internet  C_PIKE at ACAD.FANDM.EDU
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA  17604-3003  USA