HI!!!

NHC Intern NHCINTER at DAH.STATE.AR.US
Wed Feb 15 13:04:20 CST 1995

Hi, to all subscribers..  I am new to this list.  My name is jody
Pagan.  I work at the Arkansas Natural Heritage Commission where I
compile data concerning the Listed Threatened and Listed Endangered
Species within the state.  I also, track state concerned species.  I
am an Americorp member.  And plant taxonomy is my love.

                                    Happy plant hunting,
                                    Jody pagan

Jody Pagan
ANHC
1500 Tower Building
323 Center Street
Little Rock, Arkansas  72201
Telephone: (501) 324-9765           Pagan's Thought of the Month:
                                    The FLora of the world is the
                                    primodial beginning of all
                                    life, yet it is the most
                                    frequently overlooked aspect in