More on images

Paulo Petry - Fisheries petryp at UCS.ORST.EDU
Wed Feb 22 08:40:27 CST 1995

Folks,
        I found out that there is an usenet group called
Sci.Images.processing that might be of interest of the people dealing
with image databases.

Paulo
Figure 1- Tambaqui feeding on fruits from the flooded forest
                         /////////
                       //////////
              ------------------------.
          /     Oregon State University   \            //////
        /         Dept. of Fisheries        \@@       //////
      /        )     Nash hall 104             @____///////
    /   ( @ )   )  Corvallis OR 97331             ////////
  @@>            )     Paulo Petry                \\\\\\\
    \             ) petryp at ucs.orst.edu         ____\\\\\\\
      \         )   petryp at cr-am.rnp.br       /\      \\\\\\\
         \     )   Neotropical Ichthyology   /\ \       \\\\\\
                    I FISH THEREFORE I AM !
           AMAZON FLOODPLAIN FISH ECOLOGY RESEARCH