Information about systematics lists elsewhere

Gary R Noonan carabid at CSD.UWM.EDU
Wed Feb 1 16:21:55 CST 1995

        I would greatly appreciate receiving information readers might have
about systematics discussion mail lists in other countries. The information
will help in a grant proposal and also will be useful when I put out an
announcement about forthcoming free software and forthcoming free electronic
files (maps of Northern Hemisphere) for use in GIS type software. Many
thanks.

                     *  Gary Noonan                         *
                     *  Curator of Insects                  *
                     *  Milwaukee Public Museum             *
                     *  800  West Wells Street              *
                     *  Milwaukee Wisconsin 53233  USA      *
                     *  and Adjunct Associate Professor     *
                     *  of Zoology                          *
                     *  University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee   *
                     *  carabid at csd.uwm.edu                 *
                     *  voice (414) 278-2762                *
                     *  fax (414) 223-1396                  *