TDWG Annual Meeting and Symposium

Neal Evenhuis neale at BISHOP.BISHOP.HAWAII.ORG
Tue Feb 7 16:08:47 CST 1995

> Dear Rusty:
>
>     I'd like some more information on the conference in Madrid in
> October...AND on how regional data base efforts (such as SERFIS) may
> interact with TDWG.
>
>     Later, John Nelson, USCH

Dear Later, John Nelson,

Thanks for your message and query. I guess I AM rather *rusty* on info
like the meeting you asked about, but most people just call me Neal.
However, since I'm in Hawaii, I'd be interested in finding out more about
that SERFIS database you mentioned. The waves here this time of year are
great (25-30 ft) and the curls at Pipeline and Waimea Bay are awesome.

Cowabunga,

Neal Evenhuis