ETI

Eric J. Gouda E.J.Gouda at CC.RUU.NL
Fri Feb 3 10:19:19 CST 1995

Dear Jim,

I spoke (phone) to Peter Schalk of ETI about their WWW project and he told
me that they are planning to have their Biodiversity Database available via
WWW (Internet) around the summer this year.

Eric.

In message Mon, 30 Jan 1995 16:31:32 -0800,
  Jim Beach <beach at VIOLET.BERKELEY.EDU>  writes:

> Anyone know if ETI (Netherlands) of Linnaeus II Macintosh software fame
> has a Gopher or WWW server on the net?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim

> James H. Beach                          smtp://beach@violet.berkeley.edu/
> Museum Informatics Project                          voice://510.642.0246/
> University of California                              fax://510.643.8856/
> Room 378, Doe Library                    http://muse.bio.cornell.edu/jim/
> Berkeley, CA 94720-6200
>
> I enjoy deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
>
> Douglas Adams

 Eric J. Gouda        (Gouda at cc.ruu.nl)
 Jungfrau 107,        NL-3524WJ Utrecht
 or                     THE NETHERLANDS