Colombia plants

Adolf Ceska aceska at FREENET.VICTORIA.BC.CA
Fri Feb 10 07:28:56 CST 1995

> Can anyone provide me with the complete authorship of the following
> two plant species:
>
> *Bonnetia martiana* (Bonnetiaceae)
> *Senefelderopsis chiribiquetensis* (Euphorbiaceae)
>
> Dr. C. L. `Chuck' Bellamy          email: transvaal.museum at digitec.co.za

>From the Grey Herbarium Index, available on gopher huh.harvard.edu:

Bonnetia martiana Maguire
   Mem. N. Y. Bot. Gard. 23: 153. 1972. - Colombia
   T: Maguire et al 44107 (NY)

Senefelderopsis chiribiquetensis (R. E. Schultes & Croizat)
   Steyerm in R. E. Schultes
   Bot. Mus. Leafl. Harvard Univ. 15: 47. 1951.

originally described as

Senefeldera chiribiquetensis R. E. Schultes & Croizat
   Caldasia. 3: 122, fig. 1944. - Colombia

Regards,

Adolf Ceska

[P.S. Yes, Jenifer, Internet IS a powerful tool.]